Washington State Buckwheat Honey is stout and complex. It can be compared to other sweeteners such as sorghum or molasses.
- Apiary Location: Washington State
- Floral Source: Cultivated organic buckwheat flowers (Fagopyrum esculentum)
- Cheese and Dairy Pairing: Fresh goat cheeses, ricotta, Greek yogurt
- Tea Pairing: Elderflower tea
- Fruit Pairing: Grapefruit, especially broiled
Serving size: 1 Tablespoon 16g sugars, 17g carbohydrates, 0g fat, 60 calories
Note: Children under the age of one year should not consume raw honey.